OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
USER CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
You are herby notified that any material submitted of any nature through this Site (The “Submissions”) will be handled in a non-propriety and non-confidential manner and the Company will not be held liable for any damages resulting from your Submission to the Site. You herby irrevocably in perpetuity grant, sell, transfer, and assign all rights to the Company any Submissions including without limitation any concept, idea, title, trademark, service mark, logo, sketch, rendering, business plan, screenplay, script, trade secret, patent, or any other intellectual property rights. You herby waive any rights that you may have to such Submissions. You maintain and represent that all Submissions are original to you and agree that they do not misrepresent and do not infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual and propriety rights. You agree that the Company has no obligation to use, feature, display, or produce any of the content within in your Submissions. You agree that your Submissions do not imply any business relationship, partnership, or obligation by the Company to bind or join you to any production, project, or other works. You agree that any claim resulting in damages, if any, resulting from the use of your Submissions are not irreparable and or sufficient to any type of equitable or injunctive relief, and your rights and remedies in any such claims shall be limited to recover damages, if any, as an action of law.
USER RESTRICTIONS AND CONDUCT
By using this site the User agree to act in a manner that is subject to the follow restrictions. The Company Reserves the right to restrict access to any User for any reason, whatsoever, which may or may not be disclosed at the Company’s sole discretion. While using this Site all Users agree not to do any of the following:
– Users shall not post any content that is false, libelous, disparaging, misrepresentative, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or that acts in the promotion of racial discrimination, hatred, violence, terrorism, illegal activities, or any other content that is objectionable which shall be determined by the Company’s sole discretion without limitation;
– Users shall not use the Site for any purpose that impedes, encroaches, or dilutes, on any existing copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property or propriety materials of a third party;
– Users shall not use the Site for the purpose of any unlawful activities;
– Users shall not transmit through the Site any materials for the purpose of monetary scams, spam, junk mail, personal advertising, or other unauthorized mass or unsolicited commercial or personal communications as deemed so by the Company’s sole discretion;
– Users shall not use programs, robots, spiders, scrapers, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, or other automated or manual method for the purpose of acquiring data on other Users;
– Users shall not engage in activities through the Site to store, copy, host, transmit, send, publish, post, or distribute any content, materials, or third party links or downloads consisting of spyware, malware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, or other harmful or malicious computer software;
– Users shall not impersonate any public figure, talent, artist, representation, executive, company member, client, employee, or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER/EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ITS MATERIALS AND CONTENTS PROVIDED BY ANY AFFILIATE OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING IN RELATION TO ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE. THE COMPANY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. THIS INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT LOSS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS, PROGRAMS, OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIMS THAT ARE PRESENTLY UNKNOWN AND THAT YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY BENEFITS OF CIVIL CODE AND SIMILAR LAWS OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY IN RELATION TO SUCH CLAIMS.
The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of anystatement, information, opinions, or recommendations contained in Site. Users should do their own due diligence to confirm any such statements prior to making statements, projections, assumptions, or otherwise.
The Site may contain references to materials, content, links or otherwise to third party brands, trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, products, or otherwise. Such references shall not in any manner constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or suggestion by the Company. Comments, posts, suggestions, opinions and other statements by Users remain those of the Users and the displaying or availability of such shall not state or reflect the views of the Company.
Users should be advised that no transmission through the Internet may be completely secure or without unforeseen risks. The Company cannot be held accountable for such risks or breeches in security by itself or its partners. Users acknowledge such risks and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its members, subsidiaries, and partners in accessing and using the Site and their choice to transmit their any information including but not limited to the User’s: Name, email, address, phone number, payment information, and other personal information.
The Company makes no warranties whatsoever regarding the operation, functionality, or availability of the Site. The Site may at anytime become unavailable due to circumstances resulting from a lapse in its servers, equipment errors, maintenance, or otherwise.
BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS AND AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND OFFICERS FROM ANY AND ALL ALLEGED CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND DAMAGES INCLUDING COSTS AND EXPENSES INCURRED BY YOU IN BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
LOCATION AND GOVERNANCE
The Company operates and manages the Site in the United States. Materials on the site may not be appropriate for all locations and as such you are solely responsible for adhering to your national and local laws. Users acknowledge and fully accept the responsibility and any consequences resulting from their actions in accessing the Site. Users in regions where the Site’s materials are not appropriate should not use the Site. Any grievance or action taken against the Site must be filled in Seminole County, Florida.
IMAGE BUILDERS II, INC.
As changes occur visitors this area will be linked to a change log. (Or an explanatory blog post.) Alternatively, the site could contain an archive of previous versions that would enable visitors to do an automated comparison, assuming they are motivated enough to do that.